blogging is starting again
- blogging on the site is starting again to somewhat regular postings.
- upcoming articles will probably hover towards APIs, python, containers, more code, less GUI.
- in 2019, when the site was migrated to a more recent platform, all articles lost their original publishing date and everything got bumped to the year 2019. This could lure new readers into thinking some material is recent and relevant. I now rectified these timestamps, they can be verified through https://web.archive.org/bihints.com
- comments are enabled, filtered and no registration is necessary
- last but not least, if you'd like to be told about new blogposts on this site, then there's a link to the RSS feed at the top. I recommend newsboat.